• Monday 28 May 2012

    Dear God

    Dear God, in my humble pray, I always wish
    I hope I will find my destined person soon
    A person who can accept my abundant flaws
    And my few good traits
    A person who willing to bear both sadness and happiness with me
    A person who truly loving me as I am be
    I promise to You Dear God, if I meet that kind person someday
    I will always treasure that person in my life
    I will protect her with all my might
    I will make her become the happiest person in earth
    #copas

    :)

    and now I have found that people :)
    that person is You., thias maro hidayat :*



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Silahkan anda beri komentar dengan menggunakan kata yang baik, tidak SARA, berwawasan, boleh juga diselingi dengan humor yang cerdas :) Terima kasih (y)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...